- Vivienda 1001 in Madrid, Spain (A-CERO)
- House Aesch in Maur, Switzerland (M3 Architekten)
- Lik House in Tokyo, Japan (Satura Hirota Architects)
- The Round Tower in Gloucestershire, Great Britain (De Matos Ryan)
- Hillhouse in Northcote, Australia (Andrew Maynard Architects)
Surrounded by a magical flair, villas have been the gleaming diamond of dwelling construction since ancient times. They are particularly characterized by generous proportions, prestige and individuality. Whether in the city or the countryside, villas are the epitome of exclusive living and a distinguished lifestyle around the globe.
For architects and interior designers involved in the new construction or renovation of a villa, it is an exciting challenge to reinterpret this classic building type with own ideas. Furthermore, the implementation of the villa owners’ desires requires innovative thinking and sophisticated solutions. Minimalist or opulent, traditional or extravagant, this selection of international projects presents a wonderful and multifaceted range of design possibilities.
Количество страниц: 352
Формат издания 250x290 мм
Переплет: твердая обложка
Год выпуска: 2013