- Westside Shopping und Leisure Centre in Berne, Switzerland (Studio Daniel Libeskind)
- Jesolo Magico in Jesolo, Italy (Zaha Hadid)
- Hanjie Wanda Square in Wuhan, China (UNStudio)
- Balliets in Oklahoma City, USA (Elliott + Assciates Architects)
- Hyundai Department Store in Daegu, Korea (RTKL Associates)
In the age of multichannel commerce, shopping malls and department stores are faced with difficult challenges coupled with new and promising perspectives.The objective for a winning concept is to optimize the quality of stay by indulging visitors so they spend as much time as possible on site. The customer must conceive the visit as an all-around inspiring experience which engages the senses beyond the consumption of goods.
This occurs by diversifying the offer with cultural institutions, a variety of dining opportunities and exciting leisure activities. Architectural quality as well as the targeted use of design is playing an increasingly important role. This richly illustrated volume with its detailed planning material presents the newest trends and developments in the context of current projects from around the world.
Количество страниц: 424
Формат издания 225x295 мм
Переплет: твердая обложка
Год выпуска: 2013